Secret Wine self guided E-bike Tour
Discover the medieval town of Vipavski Križ and it`s story of secret wine. Cycle through blooming vineyards and taste some of the best wines. This self-guided trip is a great option to spend half a day in Vipava Valley and due to e-bikes you don`t have to be very fit to have fun doing it!
Vipava Valley is well known for its exceptional wines, culinary delicacies, and natural wonders. In 2018 the region has been awarded Best in Europe destination by writers of Lonely Planet!
Leisurely cruize the valley on E-bike and discover secrets of medieval Vipavski Križ. There you`ll have a chance to taste the mysterious wine and hear the tales of this ancient settlement.
This self-guided e-bike trip is the best way to get the feel of Vipava Valley on your own!
Secret wine self-guided E-bike trip to Vipavski Križ is a perfect tour for couples who are looking for a carefree active trip with some wine tasting too. This e-bike tour is suitable for low-medium fitness and does not require special biking skills. E-bikes are changing the way we`re cycling. You`ll love it!
Smart navigation is included with your bike to provide easy and accurate navigation on side roads of Vipava Valley. You`ll never miss important points of interest or pre-booked winetasting!
- Tour start: RockVelo, bike toure & e-bike rentals- Skrilje 36a, 5263 Dobravlje (5 minut from Ajdovscina, 1h from Ljubljana or Trieste), free parking on premise
- Tour duration; 3.0hrs with a stop for wine-tasting, tour start daily 9. am & 5. pm
- Tour difficulty; low-medium. Cycling on minor & gravel roads with little traffic.
- Premium E-bike rental (Men`s / Women`s specific Specialized Turbo Levo e-mtb)
- Cycling backpack to store your belongings, with enough space to fit 2 bottles of wine 😉
- GPS navigation with maps & voice directions
- Winetasting in Vipavski Križ including 2 samples and appetizers
- Bike insurance 5€/bike (out team assistance during the tour + up to 300€ damage coverage for repairs exceeding general wear&tear section of our Terms & Conditions page
Please use booking calendar for available dates. For custom tours/inquiries send us an e-mail here